PANMA’s Annual Show & Tell event features members of the Philly tech-creative community showing their cool projects. It’s fun, it’s entertaining and it’s inspiring! See what is happening in Philadelphia in a fast-paced (but comfortable) format, where each speaker has just 6 minutes to present their projects and open your eyes to something new. Join us for an evening exploring the artistic, the technical and the revelatory – you may be surprised by what you see!
Here’s a few of our speakers and their topics:
- Aligning Vision With Action: Lessons Learned (Orly Zeewy)
- Lessons Learned #hackthemuseum (Laura Webb)
- Hyperlocal Gossip: The Indie Media Landscape (Joshua Albert)
- Illustrating the Tomorrow Tour (Mike Jackson)
- Kids Discover: Transitioning from Print To Digital (Dominic Prestifilippo)
- How to Learn a New Language (Kevin Lee)
- Emails and Surveys: How to Get Feedback (Chris Vasquez)
- A More Favorable World: Design as Capital (Jake Wells)
Get your ticket now! Register: http://panmamay2016.eventbrite.com
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016
Location: Univ. of PA Wharton School, Huntsman Hall, 3730 Walnut Street, Phila PA 19104
Time: Doors open at 5:30. Program from 6pm – 7:30. Networking until 8pm.