Our reality is constantly being redefined by new media and digital technology. What is now possible in this space is quickly changing how we work, where we work, and how we live. It is not surprising that all of this also changes the way in which large and small companies generate revenue. Speakers from a wide range of disciplines will take part in a topic focused presentation in their area of expertise. Following will be an open new media panel discussion, moderated by former PANMA President Linda Daniels, and Jefferson East Falls Technical Support Services Director Mike Finnell.
What you’ll learn:
- How does new media and digital technology impact the field of architecture?
- How has VR, XR and Motion Graphics changed the game in the creative industry?
- How does a reimagined fashion education platform launch independent fashion lines?
Andrew Hart – Architecture – Jefferson University – Lidar
Fredric Freeman – Jefferson University/Kuzu Creative – VR/XR/Motion Graphics
Dr. Larisa Mann – Temple University – Digital Copyrights
- Location: Jefferson University, 4201 Henry Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144
- Time: 6 – 8pm / Doors open 5:30pm
- Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Building/Room: Gutman Media Classroom
Register here: https://panmanov2018.eventbrite.com